My specialties are lake/pond and aquatic plant management, shoreline restoration, and outreach initiatives. Specifically, I can assist with nuisance vegetation, permitting/compliance needs, exotic species issues, use of herbicides and/or biocontrol methods, shoreline restoration/alteration, and stormwater/watershed management. I am also available for invited seminars, presentations, and workshops.
These experiences have given me a broad base of knowledge in the regulatory statutes governing aquatic plant control here in Florida. I am also familiar with the contractors that perform reliable and professional work, and I can help clients by making sure their project is completed in a timely and compliant manner.
I specialize in the following areas:
- Identifying & Managing Aquatic Vegetation
- biological, chemical, mechanical, and integrated controls
- Lake/Pond Management & Maintenance
- Shoreline Alteration & Restoration
- navigational & recreational access
- waterfront construction & site development
- aqua-scaping for habitat & aesthetics
- Exotic Species Problems & Solutions
- Education Outreach
- invited seminars
- STEM Education Initiatives